Learn Alexander Technique
Cost of sessions.
- Private 1-2-1 hourly sessions $90. Have an assessment consultation – springboard to your personal postural needs. Explore key concepts to understand your unique benefits.
- Special Starter package – If this is your first time, here’s my special starter offer.
Sign up for 6 sessions – cost $540. You pay $500.
After 6 lessons you’re experiencing much less tension and stress. It starts to feel easier and more comfortable. Your everyday actions like moving, sitting, standing, working have all eased up.
- 10 lesson package Costs $900. You pay $810
After 10 lessons you are more able to use your new found knowledge more and more. Moving and Breathing feel more relaxed. You have greater understanding of what your body can achieve, more confidence in yourself. All sessions by appointment to suit.
Email me or call me +64 021 153 7774 to book a session.
Learning in Groups – Transform your Posture Class
Whether at home or in the office, performing on stage, in the gym or anywhere, resolve to explore deep-set causes that make your day harder to get through!
- Improve posture, coordination, and self-awareness.
- Reduce tension and stress in everyday activities;
- At a computer too long? Particularly for those who are;
- Relieve chronic pain; lower back, neck, shoulder tension.
- Deepen awareness in all activities such as walking, talking, sitting etc.
- Improve breathing in your day.
- Enhance confidence with singing and speaking
What you learn….
- Be confident you are preventing and improving your posture.
- Know your Muscle and Bone Structure to improve all movements
- Release neck and back pain long term
- Practice the skills from the 1st week to get more consistent results.
- Each week increases your ability to improve.
Next course click for upcoming dates and details to decide and register.
Royal Oak Venue (off street parking)
Thank you for the workshop, it was incredibly valuable for me in addressing some long term structural issues I have.” Erica J — Computer Based Consultant.
Alexander Technique Teacher Training
If you are interested in pursuing the course of becoming an Alexander Technique teacher, please go to the Teacher Training page for details.
For more information email Jann.