- Do you have constant pain in your head, neck, back, hip joint, knee joint, or ankles?
- Do you have chronic sciatica, scoliosis, tennis elbow, RSI?
- Do you work long hours at a computer?
- Does your pain stop you from carrying on normal activity e.g. tying your shoelaces or doing the cleaning?
- Does pain keep you awake at night?
- Do you constantly take pain killers?
- Does pain stop you from working? Or you take more than four days off a month for pain?
- Do you find standing or walking for more than fifteen minutes painful?
- If you bend down to pick up something, do you struggle to get up again?
- Even after physio, treatment or a massage, within two weeks the pain is back?
It is time to TAKE NOTICE…. time for a change.
It stands to reason that if a system that works well starts to collapse or pull down, there will be consequences. Even the Tower of Pisa has to be propped up! So too with the human system or organisation!
For example: After a broken limb has healed and physio is completed, the surrounding (compensating) muscles may not resume their normal function. This then becomes a habitual fix which slowly becomes more painful. Muscle tension is the coping mechanism to many ways of dealing with pain; which builds yet more muscle tension.
If you answer ‘yes’ to more than five questions below, this may be the case for you:
Learning your way out of pain is the fundamental step to take. Address the basic cause, find out what you are doing that can be reversed to health again. This is what I can help you with.
For more information email Jann McMichael