Learn to reverse the damaging effects of Stress!
That’s you job! But how you ask?
The physical ailments of;
- Back, neck and shoulder pain,
- Sleeplessness or chronic depression,
- Shortness of breath,
- Increased degree of risk taking,
- Muscle tension anywhere –
- Which may eventually become arthritis.
- It may well be directly cause chronic fatigue, anger, self-criticism, irritability, feelings of helplessness and depression.
During chronic stress, there is a build up in the body of excess hormone which tightens the muscle fibres.
This becomes an unconscious and habitual response to all stimulus.
While exercise and massage have a soothing effect on stress, there is an urgent need to work at the core causes of this debilitation.
Learning Alexander’s discoveries gives an understanding and knowledge to the conscious mind to re-activate the release of the muscles and the bony structure.
So that perfect order is once more restored.
Contact Jann McMichael for more info