Learn Alexander Technique
Because everyone has different reasons for learning Alexander Technique, you can choose private 1-2-1 sessions or group classes. Here are the options.
Learning in private sessions: the advantage of 1-2-1 lessons is having direct focus for yourself.
Cost of sessions.
- Private 1-2-1 hourly sessions $90. Have an assessment consultation – springboard to your personal postural needs. Explore key concepts to understand your unique benefits.
- Special Starter package – If this is your first time, here’s my special starter offer.
Sign up for 6 sessions – cost $540. You pay $500.
After 6 lessons you’re experiencing much less tension and stress. It starts to feel easier and more comfortable. Your everyday actions like moving, sitting, standing, working have all eased up.
- 10 lesson package Costs $900. You pay $810
After 10 lessons you are more able to use your new found knowledge more and more. Moving and Breathing feel more relaxed. You have greater understanding of what your body can achieve, more confidence in yourself. All sessions by appointment to suit.
Email me or call me +64 (21) 153 7774 to book a session.
Learning in Groups – Transform your Posture Class
Whether at home or in the office, performing on stage, in the gym or anywhere, resolve to explore deep-set causes that make your day harder to get through!
What you learn to do….
- Be confident you are preventing and improving your posture, coordination, and self-awareness.
- Know your muscle and bone structure to improve all movements: in everyday activities such as walking, talking, sitting etc.
- Release chronic pain; neck and lower back, shoulder tension: long term.
- Enhance your breathing skill and confidence
- Practice the skills from the 1st week to get more consistent results.
- Each week increases your ability to improve.
Next course click for possible upcoming dates and details to decide and register.
Royal Oak Venue (off street parking)
Thank you for the workshop, it was incredibly valuable for me in addressing some long term structural issues I have.” Erica J — Computer Based Consultant.
Alexander Technique Teacher Training
If you are interested in pursuing the course of becoming an Alexander Technique teacher, please go to the Teacher Training page for details.
For more information email Jann