Transform Your Posture Class
Are you Sitting comfortably? Let your posture lead you to well-being.
Essential tools & skills to free your body and flexibility; and live with confidence.
Are you struggling in one or more of these?
- Poor posture & alignment
- Excess neck/back/shoulder muscle tension
- Standing or sitting too long
- Inability to relax when needed
- Nerves & Confidence
- Improvement in my sport/music/exercise etc
Transform your Posture – New dates to be decided. Come to one. Come to all. Choice is yours. Register now: Click here to register your interest. I’ll let you know the new dates.
Group classes educate the basics and methodology of Alexander: group dynamics play a big part in the learning.
During class we work with –
- Whole-body harmony and equilibrium.
- Breathing with ease and coordination.
- “Body mapping”.
- Power rest: a quick, easy method to re-organize head/neck poise and overall balance.
- Participants integrate what’s learned into standing, walking and common activities like sitting at a desk.
Have fun learning with Jann the fundamentals in order to transform how your body feels, looks and moves. Experience benefits like pain relief, improved performance, and general well being!
Royal Oak Venue (off street parking)
$185 for 6 weeks class. $35 per single class.
Come to one, come to the class or both!
All welcome; beginners and already ‘knowers’ – deepen your knowledge base.
Booking is strongly recommended to ensure a place.
Call me: Jann 021 153 7774
To ensure every student wins, class will be limited to 8 spots.
What you’ll learn – how to apply the ground-breaking discoveries of F.M. Alexander by exploring basic anatomy in a practical, embodied way; use it with utmost efficiency.
Here are some of the things you can expect to find out:
- to find out the real origin of aches;
- practical knowledge of your structural organisation;
- to release tension long term
- to gain confidence in your postural movements.
- sit with comfort for hours at a computer….
- to release stress for a good night’s sleep.
Work with me. I’m an experienced Alexander teacher/trainer in an nurturing environment. I observe subtleties about how you are using your body in your activities. With verbal and my well trained ‘Alexander hands’ guidance, we work together to help you solve your particular problem.
You’ll discover your most efficient solutions with guided know-how. A long-lasting learning!
This is Level 1. Levels 2 and 3 will happen through the school terms.
I did the workshop with Jann. I was really impressed with her knowledge and personal approach. Anyone who suffers from back pain or just wants to increase their health and well-being I would recommend this. Elvira Abdrazakova, MBA. Real Estate Agent Auckland.