10 Tips everyone should know about their body
To keep maximum energy, flexibility, fun and enjoyment in life, here is some great tips.
- Keep your body and your eyes moving at all times. The key is not tightening your body. A free neck means a free arm means free movement! Alexander Technique in action!
- Maintain dynamic action: your effortless body movement, and breathing shows in your activities. Move with your rhythm.
- Connect your arms through your back all the way down to your feet. Let the feet ‘dance’ as you move. Keep you on your toes!
- Respond to your movement. Let it take you forward – now it moves, now it quietens. Let yourself flow in your inside, flow with the rhythm.
- Trust your sixth sense. Let the body move itself!
- Let the movement do the work, don’t try hide behind it. Each step is an act and therefore energy rich.
- Don’t worry about going wrong! That will slow you down. There is no wrong in your life. How can it be wrong?
YOU DID IT! It is a representation of your life force!
- Don’t ‘worry’ the body. Movement doesn’t like to be worried, it goes muddy. Progress likes to come easily…. It likes to be trusted, not worried over!
- Apply yourself with confidence. Listen to your inner guide. It is there, I promise!
- And most of all enjoy yourself. Let yourself get taken over by the activity of moment. Your present nano-second’s enjoyment WILL be revealed at the end whether you like it or not!
Discover the joy of living – moment by nano-moment!
There is so much more I would like to let you know about…to enrich your bodies. Sign up here to get news directly